Help with eBay seller

prettyali

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I have a Celine bag for sale in eBay and I have one buyer who kept haggling me for the price she wanted. I finally decide to take the loss and sell it to her and then she doesn't respond. Today she made two best offers then retracted them both. Seems very odd to me, what do you all think? TIA

I have a Celine bag for sale in eBay and I have one buyer who kept haggling me for the price she wanted. I finally decide to take the loss and sell it to her and then she doesn't respond. Today she made two best offers then retracted them both. Seems very odd to me, what do you all think? TIA
If I'd been the seller, I would probably have blocked her after the first two messages. I'm assuming you declined her offers and she kept coming back.

I've found that buyers who haggle like that end up paying more than they wanted to pay for the item and in order to get the reduced price they really wanted to pay, they find issues with the item in order to extract a partial refund.

If the item has already been sold and she doesn't pay, open a UID in two days and close it giving her a strike.

If she hasn't bought the item, add her to your BBL and don't communicate further with her.

BB is right. Block her asap. If she is annoying before the purchase, you don't want crazy to get her hands on your item. I've had a buyer purchase a Celine from me. She asked a lot of questions (bargaining mostly) prior to the purchase and when I wouldn't budge, she bought it at my asking price. However, she decided to return it a week later saying it was not in "mint" condition (I had only worn it once). When the bag was returned, it was obvious that she had used it (stains) and the insulting part was, she shipped it back in an already beat up box. The icing on the cake was the rain. Apparently, while in transit, the box (with dents and openings on the corners) caught rain and water and dirt penetrated into the box leaving stains on the dust bag. My poor Celine.

Now I've learned, if they can't seem to afford the bag prior to buying it, they probably can't afford it afterwards. Best to wait out for someone who can!

Thanks for the advice, before I blocked her she sent me another message saying " so how much are you willing to take for this bag now? Lol" who says that? In the 15 years on ebay I have never encountered someone so ruthless. I'm sure she's the type to cause problems after the sale.