Help with ebay problem - scammer Hinna Arshad

innaya

Jul 1, 2011
Hi please check other threads as to how shes scammed me!! wil someone plz help me with a witness statement i have filed a small claim against her and have been given a date for the 17 th of november as i am collecting all evedence i hab all her family history number and adresses!!! Please email me ! zapped4xxxxxxxxxx . Lets put a stop to this syco!! I would like names and adresses please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi please check other threads as to how shes scammed me!! wil someone plz help me with a witness statement i have filed a small claim against her and have been given a date for the 17 th of november as i am collecting all evedence i hab all her family history number and adresses!!! Please email me ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Lets put a stop to this syco!! I would like names and adresses please.

Hello!! If you're unable to start your own thread, try PMing a Mod to have them start a separate thread for you -- that way you'll be able to provide more information about your own situation and be able to get the best advice // help. Some people may not see your question buried in this very long, older thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi how do i start a new thread??

Go into the eBay forum -- at the top left-hand side of the page there should be a blue button that says, "New Thread." I know that you have to have posted so many times before you can start your own thread, so if it won't allow you, send a PM to a Moderator and they can open one for you.

Hi please check other threads as to how shes scammed me!! wil someone plz help me with a witness statement i have filed a small claim against her and have been given a date for the 17 th of november as i am collecting all evedence i hab all her family history number and adresses!!! Please email me ! zapped4xxxxxxxxxx . Lets put a stop to this syco!! I would like names and adresses please.

I started a new thread for you. Why don't you tell us what happened? It is unclear as to what type of situation you're going through.

hi i am from the UK. i have recently been scammed by the lady with the above name and do not know what to do!!! i am a working mother of two who is currently pregnant with my 3rd child and have 4 weeks till my due date. i became friends through face book in 2009 and was very rarely in contact with her and recently found out that she stated she was working for mac cosmetics in Sacramento as she is a resident there and is also a law attorney at white and case. thinking that she is also a fellow Muslim sister i ordered stock from her and the first batch came worth 300 dollars. i paid 1250 dollars into her account for everything that i had ordered. that payment went through on 28/03/11 till now i a have received nothing else and she keeps making pathetic excuses as to fed ex losing the parcel or her manager not sending items through and has used USPS. it has been since then that i have been constantly emailing her txting her and trying to get through to her but no real reason as to why??? i have saved all her emails texts and face book messages. my bank can not do anything about it as i have consented the money to be transferred. she claims to be a attorney!!! i am very depressed i do not know what to do i feel like killing my self that was my savings for my children and the new baby!!someone by the name of Jason Collins is supposed to be inquiring this investigation as i have googled her name and have found out very shocking 50 pages of her complaints!! i am not the first and not the last!!
i would very much appreciate someone getting in contact with me!! i have rang around the police departments and keep getting passed on to other departments and have had no luck in talking to someone. i would like to file a complaint if she does exist!! and a refund of 900 dollars which she owes me!!
please pleased get back to me i have tried to fill in a online report but cannot due to not having a USA zip code or drivers license please any one out there help me??? i feel like killing my self!! i am in between chemotherapy with my husband 35 weeks pregnant and looking after and providing for my two boys. she knows all this and still no reply or remorse!! i would appreciate a refund from her to use as my husband is out of work and cannot work due to treatment.. help any one????

Hi, if the person is a licensed attorney there would be a record of her registration with the state bar, this should be public record. You should go to the website for the State Bar of California and check to see if she is licensed.

hi hukkleberry yes iv checkedcstate bar of ca and shes not registerd also have contacted white and case wer she claims shes a trainee attorney no even heard of her but had several phonecalls in the past asking about her. Also contacted her parents in tulsa ok and will be serving them with court papers.

There are loads of people here who can try and sort through this situation with you, but I want to first say that I really, really hope that you're not actually considering killing yourself, and that it's just a turn of phrase to describe a bad situation. Certainly no amount of money would be worth that.

^^ hotshot her number given is disconected and adress is coming up with sacramento and thats wat i hav on the money tranfer papers just waiting for the court papers to send me notification of service!! Just doubting if thats a fake address!! Shes still on facebook under the name hin naa!! And her brother is also in sacramento. 

^^ hotshot her number given is disconected and adress is coming up with sacramento and thats wat i hav on the money tranfer papers just waiting for the court papers to send me notification of service!! Just doubting if thats a fake address!! Shes still on facebook under the name hin naa!! And her brother is also in sacramento. 
I do hope it is not the Hinna that was the infamous scammer?????
http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/beware-hinna-amna-arshad-scammer-403101.html
http://forum.purseblog.com/general-...arshad-see-pg-26-a-227071-35.html#post9112441