Help with Dior Trotter Boston Bag

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Could anyone please tell me where I could find the Dior Trotter Boston Bag (color Blue) ? I'm in love:heart: with the bag and now that I can have it, I can't find it!!!
    I've seen it in black on eluxury.com but they don't have the blue. I'm traveling next week and I really want it before I leave!! :rolleyes:

Thank you !

2. call the dior boutiques

3. I saw one at the Boston Copley Mall Dior boutique -maybe a month ago. Call them and see if they still have it. It was really pretty.:yes:

4. If you are looking for light blue (baby blue), you can find it in Paris's department store, i.e. Bon Marche.

5. U guys think i can find it for max $ 400 somewhere?

6. you can try to call Saks to see if they still have the 40% off on selected dior items. i think i know what bag your talking about, and i remember it being on sale too!

7. The one I saw at Dior was 600 and something. I thought someone mentioned Dior is having a pre-sale????

8. are the sales still going on?

9. i have no idea, just call your local Saks to check.

10. Sale is going on. I received two post cards in the mail. Good luck.

11. i saw a dark blue trotter selling on sale at the boutique.

12. gosh, I hope someone posts a pic in here..

13. mine is not the trotter boston bag but it is the pink trotter large. i like the boston look but it is a tad too small for me so i opt for this size.

[​IMG]

14. read our rules.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice