Help with diamond studs to halo or not?

twitspie

Instagram: twinkleandpearl
O.G.
Aug 13, 2008
Hi All,

I have two pairs of diamond studs one pair I never wear now, they were an18th birthday present from my parents, and are 0.5tcw but are very good quality and super sparkly.

The second pair I have is .9 tcw which I wear everyday.

I don't think I will ever buy bigger diamond studs than .9tcw anytime in the next 3/4 years. I also have small ear lobes and think the .9tcw look nice in my size earlobe.

I am thinking of having a halo put around my small pair of studs...but a part of me thinks I should have my .9tcw with a halo...a very delicate halo.

What do you think?

Am thinking:

http://artofplatinum.com/vault/inde...&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1254&Itemid=1

or I could have a double halo around the smaller studs:

http://www.tiffany.co.uk/Shopping/I...-p+1-c+-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+soleste&search=1

Thoughts? Am SO confused!

Hey ladies
I did consider jackets but I really want the halo to be a a flush fit around the studs and all the jackets I have seen so far have gaps which I don't like the look of :sad:

I like the first picture very much. I also have a .5tcw pair which was a graduation gift that I am no longer wearing. Don't know what to do with them. I was actually considering have them reset into a bezel setting...i'm hesitating because they have a lot of sentimental value to me, anyway Hope you can make a decision you'll be happy with.

I would get jackets, too. If you can get custom jackets they should lay flush.
Member frick&frack has some gorgeous jackets...check out the diamond earrings thread under the jewelry refernce section.

MillyT mine too have sentimental value so I want to make sure i do it right! :smile:

Thank yo skyqueen, yes I will have them custom made, am off to Dubai for a holiday and will have them made there hopefully...supposedly cheaper there!

texasgirliegirl - i think i am coming to that conclusion...I think I may get custom jackets for both depending on the cost!

thanks for all the help ladies!