Help with Denim?

sosti

bag obsessed!
O.G.
Dec 29, 2006
So I really love the denim line and am thinking of picking up a Denim Pouch or a Denim Mini Pleaty, but I am not sure which one? :confused1:

Any owners have pros/cons for each of them? What about the Denim itself, any known problems/issues with this line?

Thanks guys!

I have a neo speedy in lichen, a pleaty GM in pink and a neo cabby GM in black and have found the denim fabric to be very sturdy and stain resistant. I love the line :love:
You're going to be very happy with whichever bag you pick. I think the mini Pleaty is just adorable.

I have a neo speedy in lichen, a pleaty GM in pink and a neo cabby GM in black and have found the denim fabric to be very sturdy and stain resistant. I love the line :love:
You're going to be very happy with whichever bag you pick. I think the mini Pleaty is just adorable.

I was sort of concerned the denim would tear/stain easily... glad to know you are happy with it! :tup:

i like the denim line, i'm thinking of purchasing one too...
personally my fave is the neo cabby GM & mahina for the bag
p11611536_ph_althero_Black.jpg
LV_11761657_blue_h_pu.jpg

for the small acces, i prefer the flat pouch
p11277291_ph_hero.jpg

I really love the mini pleaty it is my next in line to be purchased. I am glad you started this thread because I was wondering the same thing about the Denim line.

How long has this line been around?

i've had the blue Neo-Speedy for about 2 years now and haven't had a problem with it. i also have the black Neo-Cabby and i love it. the denim is surprisingly durable

I LOOOOVE the denim line! This line is actually very durable. I have the fuschia Baggy GM, the lichen Neo Speedy, the blue Port Epaulle Raye MM (denim Cruise 2007), and will be getting a black denim bag as soon as I figure out which one I really want or if a Neo Speedy will be made. The black denim Mahina XL is really calling out my name, though! You won't be disappointed in getting anything from the denim line. Good luck!