Help with Denim Baggy PM

CoolestCat

Aug 16, 2011
Hi guys, thinking about buying a pre-loved denim baggy in very good condition. I'm not that familiar with the collection and would really appreciate some feedback and opinions. For those that have one, What do you like about? For those that had one and then sold it, what changed? Many thanks in advance :smile:

Hi guys, thinking about buying a pre-loved denim baggy in very good condition. I'm not that familiar with the collection and would really appreciate some feedback and opinions. For those that have one, What do you like about? For those that had one and then sold it, what changed? Many thanks in advance :smile:

I had one. Also had the matching wallet..
Loved it when my Hubby bought it for me but didn't use it much.
They sat in my closet until about 6 months ago when I sold them to Yoogis.
I think maybe they felt dated or maybe felt too young for me. I'm in my mid 40's. :smile:
If YOU like it go for it!!

I had one. Also had the matching wallet..
Loved it when my Hubby bought it for me but didn't use it much.
They sat in my closet until about 6 months ago when I sold them to Yoogis.
I think maybe they felt dated or maybe felt too young for me. I'm in my mid 40's. :smile:
If YOU like it go for it!!

Thanks for your help! I joined the 40 club last year although in my mind I'm still 20ish :graucho: I do wonder whether it's a bit of a 'young' style. It is easier when you can try them in the shops.

I liked the collection and I bought both baggy PM & speedy in pink denim. I was so obsessed .... But for some reason, I didn't keep them too long and I ended up with mini pleaty in blue denim. My mom liked it and bought one as well....she used hers once and gave it to me. So I have two of mini pleaties and I never ever use them.....still sitting in my closet.
What turned me off was seeing other gals "dirty" denim bags and there were lots of fakes came out at the same time the collection was popular back in 2005 ish?! I was afraid mine would be dirty with wear, bottom line, it's fabric.
Denim itself is very soft and very well made. I joined 40's club this year too - you don't see them being carried too often anymore and I still think it's a cool looking bag! Good luck on your decision! :smile:

I just bought the denim baggy pm this year. I also picked up the larger pink one. I'm mid 30's and I love the look of the denim. You don't see them much which is cool and you can wear them with just about anything. I love mine!

I liked the collection and I bought both baggy PM & speedy in pink denim. I was so obsessed .... But for some reason, I didn't keep them too long and I ended up with mini pleaty in blue denim. My mom liked it and bought one as well....she used hers once and gave it to me. So I have two of mini pleaties and I never ever use them.....still sitting in my closet.

What turned me off was seeing other gals "dirty" denim bags and there were lots of fakes came out at the same time the collection was popular back in 2005 ish?! I was afraid mine would be dirty with wear, bottom line, it's fabric.

Denim itself is very soft and very well made. I joined 40's club this year too - you don't see them being carried too often anymore and I still think it's a cool looking bag! Good luck on your decision! :smile:

Thanks for the help :smile:

I am in my early 30's and just purchased both the denim baggy pm in pink and the baggy gm in blue earlier this year. I Love them! They are great pieces especially for summer. The demin is so soft and really makes the bag stand out. The color is amazing. I also like that it feels so light on my shoulder. When I carry mine I don't feel like I have this heavy bag on my shoulder. Good Luck!