Help with Del Rey please?

I picked one up in deer brown and it's a lovely shade (and I imagine a little more practical than oak?) however, I do find that I can't carry it off very easily (think maybe it's my colouring).

Have you been able to see them in person?

About time we had a reveal, was tempted by the one on Kafka, especially at the sale price plus extra 10% off.

Hope she's a keeper for you

Yep that the one i went for. Phoned them this morning as it it didnt have a buy now button. I sort of got them to hold it while i paid on line for it !! They said they had two so looks like no one wanted the other one unless they have more. I did also rush in and think it was the spongy one i ordered but its the matt leather one still, we will see...........:smile:

Been watching all day and they keep adding new bits to the sale section. None of which i want thankfully !

Yep that the one i went for. Phoned them this morning as it it didnt have a buy now button. I sort of got them to hold it while i paid on line for it !! They said they had two so looks like no one wanted the other one unless they have more. I did also rush in and think it was the spongy one i ordered but its the matt leather one still, we will see...........:smile:

Been watching all day and they keep adding new bits to the sale section. None of which i want thankfully !

How do you get the extra 10% off please I'm just about to buy one off there but doesn't show any further reductions?

Me too, couple scarves I like, but just like my head says no more than £500 for a bag, I won't pay more than &100 for a scarf..... Not long ago I made the mistake of running the Hoover round as I was literally leaving for work..... I nearly strangled myself and all I could think of was that it would ruin my new scarf!

Im sure with a bag insert, she will be fine, we desperately need some reveals. I will have one soon hopefully thanks to a wonderful TPF'er who sorted me out

Me too, couple scarves I like, but just like my head says no more than £500 for a bag, I won't pay more than &100 for a scarf..... Not long ago I made the mistake of running the Hoover round as I was literally leaving for work..... I nearly strangled myself and all I could think of was that it would ruin my new scarf!

Im sure with a bag insert, she will be fine, we desperately need some reveals. I will have one soon hopefully thanks to a wonderful TPF'er who sorted me out

And the moral of it is.........dont hoover !
Luckily i am happy with Zara scarfs mostly. I am with you and the price of a bag now. I missed out on these when they were on sale originally through dithering and the new leathers are far too posh and pricey for my day to day antics. I do hope i like it and more imprtantly someone is in when its delivered tomorrow !

Thanks just found it, kafta sells genuine items i take it by recent purchase??

Yes its fine. Not that i have been but i assume its a bit like Flannels, Cruise, Maggie & Co or Choice.
If you have doubts you can always get it authenticated on here. You do of course have to tell us what you bought, we wont tell anyone else..............:graucho:

Yes its fine. Not that i have been but i assume its a bit like Flannels, Cruise, Maggie & Co or Choice.
If you have doubts you can always get it authenticated on here. You do of course have to tell us what you bought, we wont tell anyone else..............:graucho:

The del rey and bayswaters are my loves right now ... :-p