Help with colors of the YSL loulou bag

Nov 4, 2017
Hey ladies! Having some trouble differentiating colors on the YSL loulou bag. Nordstroms likes to give some of the colors different names so I want to make sure when they come available, I get the color I think I am wanting. They had a "graphite" the other day that was more grey/ with silver hardware. And the Blanc vintage which shows cream "off white" in pictures but the reviews say it is grey also. I am wanting this color: with silver hardware. Does it look like it is the blanc vintage color in both pics? 9f010d5a-5349-41aa-a0c3-df9f37ef2516.jpeg a0132081_saint_laurent_263.jpg

Feb 27, 2008
I have this bag in what i think is the same color you are asking about, and it was called concrete. Def not gray, more of a dark cream color.

Nov 4, 2017
Hmm i wish all the different stores could use one name and stick with it on the colors haha It's hard when you are shopping online during covid. On Neiman Marcus' site it says it's "creme". On Nordstroms it's either blanc vintage or graphite. Maybe Ill wait until I can purchase in store. TY.

Yinglin

Nov 12, 2018
hi hun! i have a loulou puffer bag in vintage blank and silver hw and it looks closer to the 2nd pic you attached. It doesnt have any yellow in it, it is more like a cool white, it could look greyish in some light, but it is a true neutral white color, it pairs well with any other colour. Hope this helps ~