help with color

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I eveyone!!!!!
    ok, I'am in love with the embroidered floral audrey but cant make up my mind on which color to get!!!! I need your help!!!! My fav. colors are pink and purple, most of my closet is pink, purple and black, and i also have the audrey in fushia, the claire in amethyst, and the poppy in violet....
    so what color should i get,the eggshell, anthracite, or the violet
    Thanks for the help!!!

2. do you have a pic of the anthracite or the violet

3. anthracite!!!! yummy!

4. No and i keep calling JAX to see if they do but nothing.....

5. Oh, I forgot to say that anthracite will look so amazing with purples and pinks! :yes:

6. with the anthracite color do you think you could still see the pretty floral on the bag?

7. Oooo la la,,,thats true:thinking:

8. hmmm, that will be the only question. It would be awesome if they used a thread that was slightly lighter.....

9. is anthracite grey? the eggshell unless its patent would get dirty sooo fast

10. YES!!!!!!!!!!! wow!!!!! with a lighter metallic shine in the thread would be super hot:biggrin:

11. i think this will be the one!!!!!!!!!!

12. I may be insane, but I say go with the eggshell... I'm getting that one and bear in mind that I have two kiddos under 3 and a husband who races on dirt! :biggrin: If you pass on eggshell, then I would have to pick anthracite. You don't have a grey bag yet do you? A grey bag was a must for me in my collection, I think you'll get a lot of use out of it!

13. no, no grey bag yet...... i hope to get this one soon!!!!!!
    psst...i'am taking the carryall back, i wear alot of dark jeans and the color will get on the white part of the bag and if that happens they will not take it back,....

14. I think you should go anthracite then. Color transfer is evil! And I can see it being a problem. I usually carry my bags in-hand, so I'm hoping I'll avoid that problem!

Bummer you have to take the carryall back, it's so pretty! I really hope you find a bag that's a good fit!

15. im thinking that im going to get the anthracite too...all my other bags tend to be purple or pink