Help with color, Kelly for wife for Xmas

plastique999

Oct 31, 2016
I have the opportunity to pick up a Kelly in Bleu Agate for my wife, though I'm not too familiar with the colors. She has an orange Birkin but rarely uses it. I figure blue may be able to match more of her outfits? Do you find this true?
Does anyone own or have pics of Bleu Agate? Feel it is a "usable" color? Thanks in advance!

I have the opportunity to pick up a Kelly in Bleu Agate for my wife, though I'm not too familiar with the colors. She has an orange Birkin but rarely uses it. I figure blue may be able to match more of her outfits? Do you find this true?
Does anyone own or have pics of Bleu Agate? Feel it is a "usable" color? Thanks in advance!
If at all possible I would check if she has a sales associate who would know her preferences about color. Especially for a bag that she doesn't use much currently. Perhaps a neutral bag might be a better choice such as blue nuit? I usually let me SA know what colors I prefer and my wishlist of items should DH ever stop by to look for a gift, especially for holidays and special occasions. Of course the list is long and can change when a new season starts:smile: I'm not a fan of blue agate, but many are. Good luck and it is an incredibly thoughtful gift.

So I pulled the trigger and picked up the Bleu Agate K32....along with a few more things. Got her an Apple Watch with 3 different bands - one is the new bleu agate double strap, a white twirl, and a unique print. Got a couple twillies, and a bleu agate bracelet.....
Sorry I'll post pics of the purse when she unwraps it and her reaction. Now how does one learn how to wrap the twilly on the handle?
IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_3375.JPG
IMG_3376.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG

So I pulled the trigger and picked up the Bleu Agate K32....along with a few more things. Got her an Apple Watch with 3 different bands - one is the new bleu agate double strap, a white twirl, and a unique print. Got a couple twillies, and a bleu agate bracelet.....
Sorry I'll post pics of the purse when she unwraps it and her reaction. Now how does one learn how to wrap the twilly on the handle?
View attachment 3551013
View attachment 3551014
View attachment 3551015
View attachment 3551016
View attachment 3551017
You're the man
congrats on those fabulous haul
Dw such a lucky wife