HELP with Coco, Carter Jr. and Lavender ZC

grace7

finally…..
Jan 15, 2008
i REALLY need the expertise of the ladies here to help me decide which to keep. :nuts:
no i cannot keep both coco and carter jr, although i would love to! i still have a couple of bags i would like to purchase for fall. i already own several satchel type bags: two seventies (indigo and elephant) and THREE hudsons, i know, i know! but i loved the Coco from the pics i saw.
i love the charcoal coco, although one side is smooth and one side is VERY veiny. i like variation in leather but i like it to be consistent, KWIM?
i love, love, love the shark grey :drool::drool: grey is my favorite color. BUT i would like to eventually order the BB (which is the blue pleated bag w/silver thingy iluvmybags posted) are those bags too similar?
and then the wallet...i wanted to see that for the color and i need a wallet w/silver hardware! looks different than eluxury's pics. please let me know your honest opinions on that one!!!

pics of coco
and i have taken plenty of pics, more to follow!!

Attachments

• charc coco2.JPG
    charc coco2.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 137
  • charc coco chain.JPG
    charc coco chain.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 127
  • charc coco veiny.JPG
    charc coco veiny.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 118
  • charc coco veiny2.JPG
    charc coco veiny2.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 100
  • charc coco.JPG
    charc coco.JPG
    183.9 KB · Views: 101
grace! so this is what you've been doing all this time. i knew you were too oddly quiet and calm. :sneaky:

even though i haven't seen your pics of the lavendar zc and carter jr, i'm already going to tell you to return the coco. it so similar to the seventies satchel and hudson, which you own multiples of! the carter jr in shark grey you should definitely keep. the sunburst bb is a similar shape and size, but the pleating and ornamental detail makes it different enough from the carter jr. meanwhile, i'll patiently wait for pics of the zc. ;)

carter jr:

Attachments

• sk grey carter jr5.JPG
    sk grey carter jr5.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 82
  • sk grey carter jr4.JPG
    sk grey carter jr4.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 86
  • sk grey carter jr2.JPG
    sk grey carter jr2.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 85
  • sk grey carter jr.JPG
    sk grey carter jr.JPG
    162.8 KB · Views: 151
  • sk grey carter jr3.JPG
    sk grey carter jr3.JPG
    168 KB · Views: 84
OMG, I'm not going to be any help, this is just to say wow the coco is beautiful, love the colour, shape and the chain (and I'm not a fan of the gold chains) the studs, wow. The carter jr gorgeous too, not too sure of the zc.

Tad knows best tho :smile:

grace! so this is what you've been doing all this time. i knew you were too oddly quiet and calm. :sneaky:

even though i haven't seen your pics of the lavendar zc and carter jr, i'm already going to tell you to return the coco. it so similar to the seventies satchel and hudson, which you own multiples of! the carter jr in shark grey you should definitely keep. the sunburst bb is a similar shape and size, but the pleating and ornamental detail makes it different enough from the carter jr. meanwhile, i'll patiently wait for pics of the zc. ;)
yes, well we lost power today due to a hurricane! interfering with my time on tPF, the nerve. i thankfully had my laptop to get me through!
thanks for your advice, can you actually read my mind :P

OMG, I'm not going to be any help, this is just to say wow the coco is beautiful, love the colour, shape and the chain (and I'm not a fan of the gold chains) the studs, wow. The carter jr gorgeous too, not too sure of the zc.

Tad knows best tho :smile:
thanks for your opinion :smile: that's one of the reasons i ordered the coco, love the chain!!! and the charcoal, TDF :drool:

Wow, those bags are so gorgeous. I think this is one of MJ's best seasons ever.
Did you think about the carter jr. in the charcoal? I like that color better, although I like the shape and chain of tote. But it is very similar to the seventies.
Have you thought about selling one of the seventies?

Not really liking the bicolor ZC--the difference in leathers would personally drive me crazy.

How about a family pic of what must be your jaw-dropping collection??

thanks dawn and HmMm! this is a tough one!
roomommy- i thought about the charcoal jr, but i NEED/WANT something in the shark grey :nuts:
i have a collection pic, but it has changed alot, need to take an updated one after some new arrivals!