Help with Coach Warranty ?

mdmc

O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
Hi ladies. I have not been here in a while so I hope you can help me. I bought a Coach bucket bag about 4 years ago. It is black so I use it in the winter. I pulled it out today and one of the round heads(?) on the strap was off. I thought I remember that Coach has some kind of warranty for their bags. This bag is is in great condition but will look not so good with this piece missing from the strap. Thanks for the help.

RachelS4

Feb 7, 2010
SoCal
Coach offers a repair service for $20. If the bag is not repairable they may offer a credit toward something new, but I don't know since it's 4 years old.

LuvsElvis

O.G.
Aug 12, 2009
MN
Hi ladies. I have not been here in a while so I hope you can help me. I bought a Coach bucket bag about 4 years ago. It is black so I use it in the winter. I pulled it out today and one of the round heads(?) on the strap was off. I thought I remember that Coach has some kind of warranty for their bags. This bag is is in great condition but will look not so good with this piece missing from the strap. Thanks for the help.
Hi,
Is it a grommet from the strap of the bag? For decoration purposes ? I took my Mineral Chelsea Satchel to one of my FP Coach stores and they sent it in to be fixed for free. (I had the bag for about two years or more and rarely use it.) It doesn't hurt to go and ask!!
Good Luck!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

mdmc

O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
Yes it is a grommet. Thanks for the replies. This is a bag that has very little use too. I will try the Coach store first.