Help with Coach Factory Returns by mail

anastacia s

Oct 12, 2013
Hi there, I got a wallet from online Coach factory outlet today and decided that I don't really like it. I will return it by MAIL. I see there is a "pre-addressed" label within the invoice (It is not "pre-paid", right?) and according to the instruction, I have to attach this label at the box. So do I have to pay and print another label for this shipping?
And another thing, the wallet was mailed with the price tag detached (which is the main reason I want to return it...:blah:) Will that simply make the wallet "used"?
Thanks!:smile:

You want to return the wallet because the price tag wasn't attached to it?
Each Coach wallet that I've bought had the tag in one of the card slots, never attached to it.

Yes, I agree, almost all Coach wallets just have the tag tucked inside. Sometimes I'll see a factory version with a tag attached to the zipper pull, but they'll have others of the same style with the tag inside. I don't think I've ever seen a FP wallet with an attached price tag.

You have to pay the return shipping.

Sometimes they come with tags attached, sometimes without. Either way, you are responsible for return shipping and they will not give you a refund on any shipping you paid to get it to you. Is it really worth losing money on shipping just because the tag wasn't attached?

Hi there, I got a wallet from online Coach factory outlet today and decided that I don't really like it. I will return it by MAIL. I see there is a "pre-addressed" label within the invoice (It is not "pre-paid", right?) and according to the instruction, I have to attach this label at the box. So do I have to pay and print another label for this shipping?
And another thing, the wallet was mailed with the price tag detached (which is the main reason I want to return it...:blah:) Will that simply make the wallet "used"?
Thanks!:smile:

My experience has been the same as tonij2000, every wallet I have, had the price tag in one of the slots. I've never had one attached.

You can use the return label and you will have to pay postage at the post office, UPS, etc. They e-mailed me a pre-paid label once when I was returning a bag that was damaged. Other then that I pay to mail things back or return at the outlet most of the time.

You want to return the wallet because the price tag wasn't attached to it?
Each Coach wallet that I've bought had the tag in one of the card slots, never attached to it.
:lol:Haha this is really embarrassing -- I was rushing to a party when I posted this thread. It was totally misediting! I am mot returning it because of the tag but of the size and colour (all mismatching with the handbag) I was worried that the return would be refused for the tag but now it seems that it would be fine. I called the customer service and they confirmed it as well. Thank you so much!

Yes, I agree, almost all Coach wallets just have the tag tucked inside. Sometimes I'll see a factory version with a tag attached to the zipper pull, but they'll have others of the same style with the tag inside. I don't think I've ever seen a FP wallet with an attached price tag.

You have to pay the return shipping.
I guess I am kinda crazy to return it by mail since I have to pay for the shipping. (which is obviously not cheap compared to the wallet itself) But the nearest store is just sooooosooooo far away. (unlucky me:sad:) and I want every coach bag of mine to be perfect as I have expected so I am determined to return it (or maybe not... at least I can make it a nice Christmas present, it will find a loving owner...) This is a lesson. I think I have to cool myself down before placing the order! But I just love Coach! They always make me want to bring all of them home!! :smile:

Sometimes they come with tags attached, sometimes without. Either way, you are responsible for return shipping and they will not give you a refund on any shipping you paid to get it to you. Is it really worth losing money on shipping just because the tag wasn't attached?
Ha sorry this is my fault!:amuse: I didn't mean that. I disliked the size and colour. Anyway I am going to make sure that every coach I own is perfect. But you are absolutely right it dose not worth it so I guess I will give it to my friend who actually like the colour! THX!