Help With Christmas Gift [Wallet] to Gal!

Littlemr20

Dec 14, 2006
Howdy everyone! I was browsing the web in search of a wallet for the lovely lady friend when I came across this forum and decided it would be the perfect place to post a question and get some input from some gals who seem to know their stuff!

So the lady friend got herself a Damier Papillon 26 several months ago and she's in need of a wallet to go along with this purchase. I gave her a hard time about it because I never imagined a girl would spend so much money on a purse (and I know they get SOOO much more expensive)...but I try and understand it by noticing how much I spend on my fishing equipment.

I don't live anywhere near a LV store so I can't look at anything firsthand. I have to rely on the internet. So, she needs a wallet to match this small purse of hers. We set a small Christmas spending limit and I know if I spend too much over she may feel really bad. So my limit is a mere $250. I'm a young fella... bare with me :P

I have no idea how this kinda stuff goes... I'm guessing we need to stay with the Damier print. Is there anything even available as a wallet at this price range? My purchase would have to be online unless I knew the specific model and could phone it in to a store here in Texas. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm going crazy here!

No need to stay in the Damier print! Mix and match is great. Get a wallet from Elux, saves you the tax. I´m afraid 250 will only get you a Ludlow (small, not really for bills, unless tucked in, and it´s 255d)

Hmm although I'm not a lady, I can offer you advice =)

I went to Eluxury.com and foudn the:

Ludlow Wallet for $255

Billfold with 6 Credit Card Slots is $270 (a little over)

Change Purse $ 245

All in Damier and on Eluxury!

The Ludlow is really small; I'd get a billfold-it's a great wallet and you can keep your money flat because of the longer pocket in the back. No room for change, but that's not really a big deal IMO, unless she carries a lot of it.

I like this wallet:

Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois $615.00

p10234644_ph_detail_02.jpg
p10234644_ph_hero.jpg

Oh!!! I know!!! So perfect... I plan on getting this for myself soon... it has a slot for your bills so you won't have to fold them and so they won't fall out.

Yen and Credit Card Holder $410.00

p10504536_ph_hero.jpg

p10504536_ph_detail_02.jpg