Help With Christmas Gift [Wallet] to Gal!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Howdy everyone! I was browsing the web in search of a wallet for the lovely lady friend when I came across this forum and decided it would be the perfect place to post a question and get some input from some gals who seem to know their stuff!

So the lady friend got herself a Damier Papillon 26 several months ago and she's in need of a wallet to go along with this purchase. I gave her a hard time about it because I never imagined a girl would spend so much money on a purse (and I know they get SOOO much more expensive)...but I try and understand it by noticing how much I spend on my fishing equipment.

I don't live anywhere near a LV store so I can't look at anything firsthand. I have to rely on the internet. So, she needs a wallet to match this small purse of hers. We set a small Christmas spending limit and I know if I spend too much over she may feel really bad. So my limit is a mere $250. I'm a young fella... bare with me :P

I have no idea how this kinda stuff goes... I'm guessing we need to stay with the Damier print. Is there anything even available as a wallet at this price range? My purchase would have to be online unless I knew the specific model and could phone it in to a store here in Texas. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I'm going crazy here!

2. No need to stay in the Damier print! Mix and match is great. Get a wallet from Elux, saves you the tax. I´m afraid 250 will only get you a Ludlow (small, not really for bills, unless tucked in, and it´s 255d)

3. Hmm although I'm not a lady, I can offer you advice =)

I went to Eluxury.com and foudn the:

Ludlow Wallet for $255

Billfold with 6 Credit Card Slots is $270 (a little over)

Change Purse $ 245

All in Damier and on Eluxury!

4. The Ludlow is really small; I'd get a billfold-it's a great wallet and you can keep your money flat because of the longer pocket in the back. No room for change, but that's not really a big deal IMO, unless she carries a lot of it.

5. I like this wallet:

Porte-Monnaie Billets Viennois $615.00

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. or maybe a
    Pocket Agenda
    $195.00

3 credit card slots and one long pocket :shrugs:

7. Oh!!! I know!!! So perfect... I plan on getting this for myself soon... it has a slot for your bills so you won't have to fold them and so they won't fall out.

Yen and Credit Card Holder $410.00

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. That's a great wallet! I wouldn't mind getting that myself. But I think his limit is 250. :smile:

9. Ooopsie. I'm always going over the limit. Sorry LittleMr20! :sweatdrop:

10. if ur looking for a damier wallet...i'd say go for the koala wallet...it's cute and very practical, it holds a lot actually :smile: