Help With Changes To Mulberry Detailing ?

holleigh

O.G.
Jun 25, 2012
copying this from "desp' seeking" thread for lea1986 who's too "new" to start a thread yet, xx

Hi girls,
I know this is not the right place for this post, but I'm quite new to this forum :smile:
This is my first post, and unfortunately English is not my first language, so please forgive the spelling/grammar-mistakes :smile:
I wonder if any of you knows, how often Mulberry changes their logo on, for instance, the Zip Around wallet, and the Continental wallet. Now, the logo is a small tree, and earlier they had the Daria-logo, and the Effie logo.
And is it possible to see, somewhere, in which order they came? And when Mulberry stopped the production of each?
I can't seem to be able to make a new thead - Maby Someone can explain why?

have a look around the Mulberry Reference Library ..
http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry-reference-library/ ..
it doesn't specifically say the "order" but if you start at the beginning of each (model of bag) thread then you'll see the changes & the dates on the posts may help a little to narrow down the "changes" dates ? there (it's a start !) .
I'm not the most "experienced" Mulb' lover on here so can't help with specifics, but, Mulberry do many "random" changes to a lot of things on their bags, sometimes within the same year I think ? .. much of this is, I suspect, to attempt to stop the counterfeiting but it's a quirky Brand & they do alter "bits" seemingly at random !!!! xx