Help with Brea and RF wallet

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello...

I am loving the Brea in amarante and I have the Rosewood in amarante but my wallet I use with the Rosewood is the matte vernis bleu from a few years back. I would like to get something in the RF but I am wondering if the wallet will suffer any color transfer being inside the amarante color bags since its dark in the inside? I have vernis bags but they are darker in colors hence never had to worry about color transfer. I am looking at getting a Zippy to have something different from my other wallets.

Anyone have any experience with this?:shrugs:

Thanks!

2. I have the Vernis Alma MM in Violette, which has a dark purple liner, and I use my Suhali gold wallet in it all the time. I've never had a problem with color transfer.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice