Help with bracelet

I’m not an Hermes vintage jewelry expert but nothing about this bracelet says “Hermes” to me. Aside from the box, are there any Hermes hallmarks or brandings anywhere on it?

Reactions: a_b_c
I agree with @J'adore Hermes , the charms appear to be added separately. The "head" at least looks like it is a vintage Corletto charm of Italian manufacture dating from the 1960's/70's (or that era). The other on the big gold heart looks like Bohemian garnets.

My aunt passed away and left me this bracelet. Can anyone help identify? We have the box it came in and her note that “Hermes charm bracelet” goes to me, but other than that no other things to identify.

View attachment 5425188
I agree that this bracelet is most likely not a Hermes one. The Hermes one has little purses for the charms, not these big charms that suggest the previous owner was putting together a unique charm collection. Also, the links on the bracelet look like a standard (that is readily available) charm bracelet. It's been a while since I owned the purse charm bracelet but I'm quite sure it does not have double links. The H bracelet is not really (in my mind) suitable for loading more charms on it. In the picture, the double links provide a way the owner can hang little hearts on each 2-part link. When this happens, the bracelet looks like a cha-cha bracelet. It's a nice look, one likely for sale on ebay, but not a look that highlights the H purses.

The charms are in the style of mid-20th century charms (heart locket possibly younger). 2 look to be carved carnelian (or even Bakelite/cherry amber). One of the charms looks added later, it could be an antique locket or a later reproduction.

Someone may have thought one of the charms depicted the god Hermes but it's not the brand's style, not even from the era.

If you find a loop or strong magnify glass, you will learn more by examining the gold hallmarks on each charm. You should be able to see the year, the gold content, where is was assayed and the maker's mark.