Help with Blue Leather Forever Mama

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There is a high end department store where I live that sells vintage bags that they get from What Goes Around Comes Around. I just bought a beautiful Blue Leather Forever Radica Mama Large for $1650. The Serial/Date code (i took a pic) is 129-2111. I had her ship it to my house since i live on a state line and i don't pay tax if they ship it to my house. I am now at my computer looking for the original retail price to see what kind of a deal I got, and i can't find anything. I do see a LOT of these types of bags on the resale sites for $500-$700. DID I PAY WAY TOO MUCH? AGH! Does anyone know what this bag retailed for? It is in excellent/new condition and I hope I am not going to have to return it. TIA!

2. If you are seeing the same bag for less than 1/3 the price you paid, I have a hard time comprehending why you wouldn’t return it.

3. The bag i bought is in perfect/new condition, and the ones i see online are not the same exact material or color.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice