Help with Barneys ...

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
Hi everybody ... i placed an order with Barneys at least 8 days ago and it still hasnt shipped. I know its a busy time of year and there will be delays, but i also cant contact them. i have emailed several times and no response. is anybody having problems with this? do you think i will actually recieve my order?
thanks,
:smile:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

hk318

shopaholic
O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
chicago
unfortunately yes, especially for sales items, it can take 1 week to ship, but the worst part is, they usually email a cancellation of order due to no stock after 1 week or so...you should call them and they can tell you right away if they have the item or not~

hayley

Aug 14, 2006
Perth and Sydney, Australia
unfortunately yes, especially for sales items, it can take 1 week to ship, but the worst part is, they usually email a cancellation of order due to no stock after 1 week or so...you should call them and they can tell you right away if they have the item or not~
hi, thanks for your response, yes it is way over a week now. more like 10 days. i will try and call them now,

:confused1:

dls80ucla

O.G.
Dec 12, 2006
LALA Land
from what i understand, barneys pulls items from their stores. you might have better luck calling a store and asking them to track down your item.