Help? With Authentication

Status
Not open for further replies.

annilynedr

O.G.
Sep 29, 2008
Canada
Hi there. A friend of mine would like to buy a single jumbo flap caviar flap with silver hardware off of her friend and we're try to get it authenticated as quick as possible. I know that the authenticate this thread only does online sale items so I was wondering if anyone out there could help with this.

K so some of the indicators are there:
1. 10 or more stitches per inch
2. Quilted diamonds line up
3. Hardware has weight to it
4. Silver hardware with silver printing inside
5. Bottom has a separation line down the middle with 3 and a hd diamonds on each side
6. Authentication number has 8 digits starting with 11 - indicating that it's from 2008. It has strike throughs at the right spot with gold flecks/sparkles

Overall it looks good but this is where we get stumped is:

1. The screws are not flat, they are rounded:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401156564.868993.jpg

2. While the bag is made in France, there's no little square in graving on the front turn lock:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401156622.180519.jpg

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

annilynedr

O.G.
Sep 29, 2008
Canada
Any help would be appreciated or, if you know an online authenticate that can authenticate bags that aren't being sold online, that would also help thanks!

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
All authenticity questions must be in our Authenticate This Chanel thread :tender:

Status
Not open for further replies.