Help with assignemnt

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi guys i have this assignemtn to do see below:

''a small macromedia flash animation that goes through eleven questions on dining etiquette in different countries. A short but fun animation on cultural differences.

The instructor said that we can use macromedia, windows video maker, or even powerpoint.

She gave me 2 topics as an idea to choose from:

Global HR
    Global Marketing''

can anyone help me? i dont know how to do macromedia , or windows video maker and i dont want to do it on powerpoint.. its due on sat :sad:

i was thinking of doing Mc. Donalds.. as they cater thier menu to diff cultures along with the original menu

like in the gulf we have Mc Arabia, in germany i know they serve beer in mcdonalds.. any help or ads. or anythign to do with this would be most helpful

2. that assignment sounds really cool. i dont know how to use the first two options but obviously pwrpoint isn't too hard!! i would just stick to what i (you) know, stay with powerpoint and have fun with it!!