Help with an orange dress!!!

Jun 25, 2009
I got this dress at the start of the summer but haven't worn it yet and would like some help with what to wear it with?! I.e. shoes, cardigan/jacket, etc.

The picture is not great but it gives an idea of what the dress is like! I was thinking a belt to give it some shape but please give any suggestions?!

picture.php

What a cute dress! I think maybe a brown belt and brown flats/sandals? Black might be too heavy on a color like this. A simple cardigan and lots of bangles and you're ready to go!

It depends on where you're wearing this. If it's something casual; gold bangles, bejewelled sandals/simple flats and a pale yellow cardigan. I like the idea of queenvictoria's w/a pale yellow cardigan instead of the usual cream or white.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the help...its given me some good ideas for it!

DiorKiss - I really like the idea of the brown cardigan and flats, with the bangles...I'll definitely be investing in a brown cardigan, it's not something I'd usually wear but I'll give it a try!

ampeefyed - I was thinking of a grey cardigan with it but the particular one that I have I feel would be too light for it so I may look for a darker one!!