HELP with Agenda sizes

1. Hi Everyone,

I've been looking through the member's items thread and saw some beautiful agendas and would like to get one for myself. I need to know if there is any agenda that fits a page-a-day calendar and if Hermes even sells them. What about the zippered agenda? I'm clueless :sos: .

Thanks all :flowers:

2. I have the zip agenda. I have a week per page but it also comes with a day per page in 4 booklets.

3. Thanks Rose :flowers: , then I'm after the zip agenda. I'm going to NYC the beginning of December and hope to pick one up then.

4. Rose, thank you for the links. I LOVE your violet agenda :drool:, the color is just gorgeous. Is your agenda Veau Mirroir? If so, I'm not familiar with this leather, is it new? Is there a sheen to it?

5. Molls, yes, mine is Veau Mirroir in cyclamen (jsut like the one on the Lux-all web, where I got mine). It does have a sheen and I love it!

6. I bet it's lovely in person. Thanks for all your help, I now know what I want and I only hope I can find one when I get to NYC - as for colors, I'd be in heaven with a vert anis, violet, cyclamen, orange, anything bright :heart: .

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice