Help with a wallet please?

I am looking to buy a wallet soon. I have a black/brass leather lindsey. She was my first coach bag and the bag I wear everyday. I want the wallet to match/compliment her but also be versatile that I can use it with another bag too. Today I bought a raspberry/silver julia (i belive) cosmetics case. I would like the wallet to look good the case aswell. I also have a madison black leather large wristlet, but I usually don't keep it in the bag.

I was thinking about the madison black gathered leather accordian zip wallet or the madison embossed croc accordian zip wallet in raspeberry.

I'm not sure if I want my wallet to be classic (black) or fun (raspberry). I'm also thinking I might be annoyed with the zip since I have never used that style wallet before.

I'm also liking the madison leather checkbook wallet in black.

I would really appreciate some opinions on what would look good or any suggestions on another wallet, this will probably be my wallet for a couple years as I don't change it often. Thanks!

I am looking to buy a wallet soon. I have a black/brass leather lindsey. She was my first coach bag and the bag I wear everyday. I want the wallet to match/compliment her but also be versatile that I can use it with another bag too. Today I bought a raspberry/silver julia (i belive) cosmetics case. I would like the wallet to look good the case aswell. I also have a madison black leather large wristlet, but I usually don't keep it in the bag.

I was thinking about the madison black gathered leather accordian zip wallet or the madison embossed croc accordian zip wallet in raspeberry.

I'm not sure if I want my wallet to be classic (black) or fun (raspberry). I'm also thinking I might be annoyed with the zip since I have never used that style wallet before.

I'm also liking the madison leather checkbook wallet in black.

I would really appreciate some opinions on what would look good or any suggestions on another wallet, this will probably be my wallet for a couple years as I don't change it often. Thanks!
I have a black leather Madison accordion zip wallet and I love it. It is classic looking. The great thing about an accordion wallet is that you can reach your money and credit cards without removing the wallet from your purse. It allows you to do it with one hand. Also if you zip it all the way, everything is very secure. I hardly ever zip it. When it is in your purse, there is no need to zip it - nothing can fall out. I don't need to carry a checkbook because I never write checks when I'm out.
Since you are going to use for a couple of years, I would get the gathered leather in black. You won't get tired of it and it will go with any bag.

I just got the Madison embossed croc accordian zip wallet in raspberry. I love it. Love the color. Nice pop of color. (Everything in my bag has pink to it it seems!) Only thing missing from the wallet is an i.d. holder (clear window). It's a great wallet. I put all my store cards (frequent buyer cards) in a separate wristlet bc I have about 30 of them and they won't fit in the wallet. (They all did fit in my last wallet which was a brighton wallet.)

for me I like fun in my bag.. Although I did buy a black woven zip around wallet.. the first black wallet I have had in over 10 yrs.
I had been using a magenta bleeker checkbook wallet. The new ones that are so soft and adorable. You cant go wrong with a checkbook wallet :smile: or even the zip around.
As for color ... only you can decide on that ... I'm loving the orange color (sorry the name isnt coming to me) even the blue is nice :biggrin: