Help with a possible purchase?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am contemplating the Weekender PM in pink. I had it in my hands today, and left, and went back, and left again.

Who has it? Who can post pictures of it modeling?

I think I want to be pushed over the edge, so push me!!!

2. Go for it! It's spring and the color is perfect! I don't have one but I love that bag and it's just so eye-catching.

3. GET IT... u will love the attention it gets too:yes::tup:

4. it's an amazzzing bag! jenskar has one w/ a modeling pic - look on the RP Pulp club in the clubhouse, you can see there!!!!

get it! :heart:

5. Go for it!!!!

6. GET IT!!! I love the colors! It is a really cool peice.

7. It's a very cheerful bag! I love the lining too!

8. I am leaning towards no.....the shape bugs me. AHHHHH dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Oh do get it, I love it so but its way out of my price range! :yes:

10. DOOOO IT SELENA!!! DOOO IT!!!!

:dothewave:

11. I'm going to have to push you towards the no here.. I'd just rather you purchase something that will be a little longer lasting !

Sorry ! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

12. personally i dont like the bag its too busy im sure you can buy something that you will love every part since u mentioned that u dont like the shape

13. Clearly it's speaking to you! GET IT!

14. OK I have decided. I am passing. I just cant justify something that expensive for something i know I wont wear daily. I usually ask myself when I buy a bag over $1500 will I wear it everyday if I have too, if the answer is no, then the buy doesnt happen.

Thanks for all your help you guys!! :smile: