Help with a possible purchase?

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I am contemplating the Weekender PM in pink. I had it in my hands today, and left, and went back, and left again.

Who has it? Who can post pictures of it modeling?

I think I want to be pushed over the edge, so push me!!!

Feb 9, 2007
Go for it! It's spring and the color is perfect! I don't have one but I love that bag and it's just so eye-catching.

GayleLV

Rustic <3
O.G.
Nov 29, 2006
NY, USA
it's an amazzzing bag! jenskar has one w/ a modeling pic - look on the RP Pulp club in the clubhouse, you can see there!!!!

get it! :heart:

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
I am leaning towards no.....the shape bugs me. AHHHHH dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I am leaning towards no.....the shape bugs me. AHHHHH dont know what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to have to push you towards the no here.. I'd just rather you purchase something that will be a little longer lasting !

Sorry ! :sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

xpurseloverx

love 2 shop
Mar 8, 2008
Chicago
personally i dont like the bag its too busy im sure you can buy something that you will love every part since u mentioned that u dont like the shape

Selena

O.G.
Jan 26, 2006
OK I have decided. I am passing. I just cant justify something that expensive for something i know I wont wear daily. I usually ask myself when I buy a bag over $1500 will I wear it everyday if I have too, if the answer is no, then the buy doesnt happen.

Thanks for all your help you guys!! :smile: