Help with a decision on a classic!

thyzer

Sep 7, 2011
I already have a jumbo caviar double classic flap with SHW.. would you choose a beige jumbo caviar classic w/GHW or a black medium caviar classic w/GHW? and you wont get to have another chanel for a LONG while. lol

What to do?! I really think I can wear the medium out more since it's smaller and lighter but then I don't have a beige.. help! TIA!

:sweatdrop:

GO with the beige one!:smile:
Its what you love...
I know i would buy the beige jumbo any day!!
The bag looks stunning!
So dont hesitate at all and just go get it!:tup:

Since you did not note a colour, I am presuming that you meant that u already have a black jumbo caviar double flap with SHW.

If that is the case, then I would definitely go with the beige jumbo caviar with GHW, it will be a totally different look for you and a black M/L can be added easily later IMO.

Having two of the classic colours will be money well spent in the long run.

Since you did not note a colour, I am presuming that you meant that u already have a black jumbo caviar double flap with SHW.

If that is the case, then I would definitely go with the beige jumbo caviar with GHW, it will be a totally different look for you and a black M/L can be added easily later IMO.

Having two of the classic colours will be money well spent in the long run.
sorry my above responses were for you but I forgot to quote you :smile:

I know I won't be able to care for beige, so rather than let it sit in the closet, I would go for
a manageable colour like gray or navy. Consider the reissue.

Sorry---but I am going against majority and I would 100% say get the different size...the M/L is great for going to dinner at night or wearing to a special event...the Jumbo is harder to do that with in my opinion! Good luck---either way you will end up with a BEAUTY.