Help with a choice

Maes

O.G.
Sep 23, 2009
Hello ladies, I need help deciding which clutch to get. I have two parties to go to and two different dresses. One is teal and the other one is black with cream/white. Now, I have no idea what to get if get a coach clutch (I don't want a wrislet) or just go and get a non brand one for much cheaper ( do not where to look at) I don't want to spend too much either but I want a versatile clutch. I'm just clueless, help!

Ok so this one I like it since I saw it online and then even more when saw irl. It's a bit on the heby and expensive side but looks so good

9a43ba44.jpg

this one is a cute and practical option too. It's a eye catchy as well and cheaper than the other one. I am not sure if getting this color or black one.

Or should I buy a cheaper non brand clutch because most likely I won't wear it again :s

1401f5bb.jpg

Well...I like both of them. However, both are expensive, for what they are. LOL!
If you only plan on using it once, I would consider an "off-brand" clutch.

I have a feeling though that if you get the sequin pouch...you will use it more than once. Especially for the holidays. :biggrin:

Of the two, I prefer the second one. The first is just too busy for me.

If I were you, though, I'd reconsider a wristlet. Less money, the perfect size, and there are many of them that look fancy enough for holiday parties - including some with sequins, I believe.

^ I agree with everytimeyougo. Maybe a sequined wristlet? At least then you can use it more often. CoachGirl12 just got a super cute sequined wristlet at her outlet yesterday. Maybe yours would have some?

But of the two, I prefer the second one. They are both pretty pricey for the use I would get out of them though. :smile:

If you will really never use it again, go with something cheap. If you have access to a Coach outlet, maybe you will find something there? You might fall in love like others suggest. I bought a black kisslock satin clutch from the outlets years ago and even though I only use it 3 or 4 times a year, I have probably used it 20 times!

Thanks so much for your input ladies. Like you say I better stick with a non brad one or find a cheap one at outlet than getting one FP(even with PCE)
I don't want it to end up in the dustbag bag forever.. Thanks again

I just got this one Saturday at my outlet and I love it. $89-20%. You have the option of using it as a clutch or use the 48in chain strap. It has credit card slots and even a zippered compartment and other slip pocket when you open the flap. It is so cute. I just like having a coach for all occasions. I see myself using this for parties as well as during the holidays. It is so cute.
Not my auction
here is one like the one i got at my outlet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-BLACK-LEATHER-CLUCH-SHOLDER-BAG-NEW-F44132-/160502735598