Help with a choice

Maes

Sep 23, 2009
Miami, fl
Hello ladies, I need help deciding which clutch to get. I have two parties to go to and two different dresses. One is teal and the other one is black with cream/white. Now, I have no idea what to get if get a coach clutch (I don't want a wrislet) or just go and get a non brand one for much cheaper ( do not where to look at) I don't want to spend too much either but I want a versatile clutch. I'm just clueless, help!

Ok so this one I like it since I saw it online and then even more when saw irl. It's a bit on the heby and expensive side but looks so good

this one is a cute and practical option too. It's a eye catchy as well and cheaper than the other one. I am not sure if getting this color or black one.

Or should I buy a cheaper non brand clutch because most likely I won't wear it again :s

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
Well...I like both of them. However, both are expensive, for what they are. LOL!
If you only plan on using it once, I would consider an "off-brand" clutch.

I have a feeling though that if you get the sequin pouch...you will use it more than once. Especially for the holidays. :biggrin:

PickyCoachLover

MoreRoseGoldPlease
O.G.
Jun 9, 2010
If I really was a time traveler...oh boy. The Coach I would buy...

\/\/\/\/Like that right down there.

May 8, 2010
Canada
Of the two, I prefer the second one. The first is just too busy for me.

If I were you, though, I'd reconsider a wristlet. Less money, the perfect size, and there are many of them that look fancy enough for holiday parties - including some with sequins, I believe.

BellestChele

Nov 24, 2009
^ I agree with everytimeyougo. Maybe a sequined wristlet? At least then you can use it more often. CoachGirl12 just got a super cute sequined wristlet at her outlet yesterday. Maybe yours would have some?

But of the two, I prefer the second one. They are both pretty pricey for the use I would get out of them though. :smile:

donnaoh

O.G.
Aug 25, 2010
I was eyeing up the Kristin Leather Clutch....has a shoulder strap that is detachable...it is a bit more money but it is classy and timeless...

cosmogrrl

Apr 19, 2010
I would buy the sequined one. You'll use it at least once a year forever.

Or I would go to TJ Maxx or Marshalls and look for something cute and inexpensive.

morejunkny

O.G.
Jan 22, 2009
If you will really never use it again, go with something cheap. If you have access to a Coach outlet, maybe you will find something there? You might fall in love like others suggest. I bought a black kisslock satin clutch from the outlets years ago and even though I only use it 3 or 4 times a year, I have probably used it 20 times!

Maes

Sep 23, 2009
Miami, fl
Thanks so much for your input ladies. Like you say I better stick with a non brad one or find a cheap one at outlet than getting one FP(even with PCE)
I don't want it to end up in the dustbag bag forever.. Thanks again

ralewi

O.G.
Jun 11, 2010
I just got this one Saturday at my outlet and I love it. $89-20%. You have the option of using it as a clutch or use the 48in chain strap. It has credit card slots and even a zippered compartment and other slip pocket when you open the flap. It is so cute. I just like having a coach for all occasions. I see myself using this for parties as well as during the holidays. It is so cute.
Not my auction
here is one like the one i got at my outlet.
http://cgi.ebay.com/COACH-BLACK-LEATHER-CLUCH-SHOLDER-BAG-NEW-F44132-/160502735598