Help! Which would you choose?

BOTH are as GORGEOUS!!! Which colour works better for your wardrobe? Do you like GH more than RH? Do you like City more than PT? Coz Anthra repeats all the time, maybe Camel would be a better choice if I were to personally choose one of them. Besides I've always wanted to try an RH PT!!!

^^ITA with Pinkboudouir! Lots of Anthras around, but Caramel is hard to come by - BTW I think Caramel is 05, do you mean Camel 06? Anyways, both are delicioussss...

You know I really am crazy about the GH and the rh looks lost on the PT!! It's just the PT is like 500 bucks less than the City but I really love the SGH!!!

You know I really am crazy about the GH and the rh looks lost on the PT!! It's just the PT is like 500 bucks less than the City but I really love the SGH!!!

I think that this post speak volumes! I think you are thinking of it financially instead of what you really want, which I can't blame you in this economy but here is a thought. If you get the Camel PT because it is $500 less than the City and it's not what you want, you will still want the City, find a way to get it and then the PT $$ will have been wasted if you don't use the bag, or in this soft BBag market, you will not get back what you paid for it when trying to sell it. Follow your heart, and get what you really want! RDC does layaway if that helps you get the other $500.

I wish you well,

Bridget

I think that this post speak volumes! I think you are thinking of it financially instead of what you really want, which I can't blame you in this economy but here is a thought. If you get the Camel PT because it is $500 less than the City and it's not what you want, you will still want the City, find a way to get it and then the PT $$ will have been wasted if you don't use the bag, or in this soft BBag market, you will not get back what you paid for it when trying to sell it. Follow your heart, and get what you really want! RDC does layaway if that helps you get the other $500.

I wish you well,

Bridget

I totally agree with Bridget.
Your heart is telling you anthracite, your head is telling you camel PT. Once you've got your PT your heart will still be saying anthra, anthra, anthra. I'd go for the anthracite, which you know you really want and like Bridget suggested, go for layaway.
Good luck:tup: