• Emilie fuchsia

• NEW Sarah monogram

• Marie-Lou long wallet corail or fuchsia

Results are only viewable after voting.

cerezah

Cerezah
May 23, 2014
So my options are:
1. Emilie fuchsia (love everything else about it, except the leather button, wish it was gold, 4 card slots - minus)
2. New Sarah monogram (love EVERYTHING about it except the interior color, it's a little blah for me)
3. Marie-Lou long wallet corail or fuchsia (I prefer this look over all of these but am not used to a trifold so not sure if I would)

Also the price point, are number 2 and 3 worth the extra money compared to Emilie?

Which one would you recommend and why?

PS. I would also love love love the Curieuse in orient BUT I'm very worried about the soft leather holding up so I kinda ruled it out.

Sorry about the long post!!! Hope you can help because I am so torn and have been to the LV store many times and seriously I can't go there anymore unless I come out with a wallet!! :biggrin:

So my options are:

1. Emilie fuchsia (love everything else about it, except the leather button, wish it was gold, 4 card slots - minus)

2. New Sarah monogram (love EVERYTHING about it except the interior color, it's a little blah for me)

3. Marie-Lou long wallet corail or fuchsia (I prefer this look over all of these but am not used to a trifold so not sure if I would)

Also the price point, are number 2 and 3 worth the extra money compared to Emilie?

Which one would you recommend and why?

PS. I would also love love love the Curieuse in orient BUT I'm very worried about the soft leather holding up so I kinda ruled it out.

Sorry about the long post!!! Hope you can help because I am so torn and have been to the LV store many times and seriously I can't go there anymore unless I come out with a wallet!! :biggrin:

I have the Curieuse in orient and it is a FANTASTIC wallet. The leather, while it is soft, is ridiculously durable. It doesn't get dirty/scuff/scratch easily and is pretty thick. The only concern I would have for you in regards to the Curieuse would be that the card slots on the inside of the wallet don't seem quite as durable because they're the kind that are slit so that particular area shows signs of use more easily than the rest of the wallet. I noticed it in mine so I took out all my cards from
those slots and only use the ones in the front - it's more convenient for me anyway. And now the slots inside are back to looking almost brand new.

I will note that I will probably be selling mine in the future ONLY because the Curieuse in the new Cerise color that was released and red was the color I wanted all along (note: this is not at all an attempt to sell my wallet on TPF - I'll be selling mine at a local consignment shop or whatever).

I have empriente wallet and i have no problem at all.. Its extremely durable.. My suggestion is try curieuse wallet.. But if i have to choose between those 3, i will choose emilie..
Good luck on deciding.. :smile:

I have the Curieuse in orient and it is a FANTASTIC wallet. The leather, while it is soft, is ridiculously durable. It doesn't get dirty/scuff/scratch easily and is pretty thick. The only concern I would have for you in regards to the Curieuse would be that the card slots on the inside of the wallet don't seem quite as durable because they're the kind that are slit so that particular area shows signs of use more easily than the rest of the wallet. I noticed it in mine so I took out all my cards from
those slots and only use the ones in the front - it's more convenient for me anyway. And now the slots inside are back to looking almost brand new.

I will note that I will probably be selling mine in the future ONLY because the Curieuse in the new Cerise color that was released and red was the color I wanted all along (note: this is not at all an attempt to sell my wallet on TPF - I'll be selling mine at a local consignment shop or whatever).

Thank you for your good points!! Seems like you and some others here are making me think about the Curieuse again.... :roflmfao: so this is getting even harder!!

I love my Marie Lou, but I've always loved LV trifolds. That said, the Curieuse is to die for because of the incredible leather. I plan to get an Empriente wallet next time.

All nice choices!

Thank you for your good points!! Seems like you and some others here are making me think about the Curieuse again.... :roflmfao: so this is getting even harder!!

They are all great wallets you're choosing from! I haven't seen the Marie Lou in person, but I do love the look of it. But I have to say, I have a DE Josephine which is also trifold and while I do love it, it's not exactly the most convenient wallet out there. I think if you decide not to get the Curieuse, Sarah is probably the next best thing since you want the card slots and it isn't trifold. Curieuse is definitely worth a try though :tup: Good luck!

I love my Marie Lou, but I've always loved LV trifolds. That said, the Curieuse is to die for because of the incredible leather. I plan to get an Empriente wallet next time.

All nice choices!

Have noticed any cons about your Marie-Lou or is it all about pros? I absolutely love the looks of it and am quite intrigued!

I'd choose sarah or marie lou. I have sarah in mc and I've had it for more than 2 years now and its holding up pretty well &;i love it! marie lou on the other hand looks gorgeous! :smile: gld

Have noticed any cons about your Marie-Lou or is it all about pros? I absolutely love the looks of it and am quite intrigued!

As long as you like a big wallet, it's perfectly great. Big wallets are a negative for some folks, but not me.

I came to it from years of using a Porte Tresor International, the classic older LV trifold. This is better especially because of the additional two card slots right underneath the flap--so you don't have to open the wallet all the way to access your two most used cards. Love the pretty Epi (mine's Figue) and Mono combo, and so far it's wearing like iron. :smile:

As long as you like a big wallet, it's perfectly great. Big wallets are a negative for some folks, but not me.

I came to it from years of using a Porte Tresor International, the classic older LV trifold. This is better especially because of the additional two card slots right underneath the flap--so you don't have to open the wallet all the way to access your two most used cards. Love the pretty Epi (mine's Figue) and Mono combo, and so far it's wearing like iron. :smile:

Really glad to hear your experiences :smile: and figue is absolutelu gorgeous color! Do you keep your change in the coin department? If so, have you had any problems with it, coins falling out etc?