HELP~~which wallet should i get?????

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. im thinking of getting my first LV wallet:P !!!!with so many choices are out there, im kinda lost:shame: ....
    The thing is i have a lota cards, and i kinda want my changes and notes seperated, you know, like when i buy tickets at train station, i don't have to open the whole wallet and show everyone my cards and etc.....:shocked:

2. koala...9 cc slots, change pocket and comes in mono, damier, vernis, epi...you can't go wrong.

3. I keep hearing great things about the Koala wallet!!! Don't have one myself but it does seem to get a lot of votes from lovely PFers!!!

4. I love my Porte-Tresor International. I've got the new version that has ten CC slots.

5. I have two koalas -- the mono and the damier. I bought the mono when the koala first came out. Then I fell in love with the red leather interior of the damier. It is the best wallet -- room for lots of cards, a place for your DL and a coin compartment. (I must admit I have a damier koala coin purse for my coins, or I use a cles.)

6. The billfold comes in most materials: epi, monogram, damier, vernis, ect

it has a seperate snapped pocket for change, on the other side it holds 6 credit cards, 2 pockets, and one pocket for bills.

7. I have a mono zipped compact and I love it, but it may be a bit too small for what you are looking for.

8. Definitely the koala, I'm really partial to the MC one cause it's so cute but I love the rounder, more koala-ish one on the damier one as well !

9. Well if you want a wallet that keeps your money and credit cards seperated, they have a zipped purse for $420 that has two long pockets one for money one for cc's and I have this wallet and it's good because no one can see in it. There's also a zippy wallet that has more pockets and cc slots. Then there's the French Purse, which has a seperate coin section and cc section. I use this wallet now and I actually fold my money in half and keep it in the coin section (it fits great) because I like to have my stuff seperated too. Check all these out on Eluxury.com to see pic's and prices. Good luck!!!

10. how about MC french purse??

11. i quite like the:
    1. zipped compact
    2. snapped billfold and coin purse
    3. zippy wallet

12. i really dig the MC french purse ,but the price is ..... not sure if it really worth that money?!

13. Well, I love the french purse but if you need a lot of CC slots I suggest a PTI or a zipped purse. The french wallet only has 4 CC slots.

14. You might like the zippy organizer because it carries a lot, 12 cc slots and a space for a check book!! Also take a look at the new zippy wallet, it has 8 slots for cards and holds change and receipts.

15. Thanks guys!!! really appreciate it!!!
    i think im goin to choose between MC PRM and MONO zippy wallet~~

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice