help!!! which wallet? should i cheat on LV?

TheMrsKwok

Jul 31, 2010
hi everyone~

i wanted to get a wallet, and i love miumiu's wallet! they are so adorable and colorful. i love the sarah type, St. Cocco-lux Christmas green color wallet, wad do u guys think?

do u guys think i should get LV wallet because is always classic and never go out of style? and more durable compared to miumiu? does miumiu worth the money?

if not getting miumiu, i might get emilie wallet.... because i do not feel like spending too much on a wallet ^^

I've researched a bit on Miu Miu wallets and most people tell me they aren't very durable, especially the St. Cocco line (cracking issues with the faux croc).

I would definitely recommend LV for wallets. I have a few LV wallets from each line and haven't been disappointed yet.

I don't know much about miumiu wallets but i have a LV Sarah Multicolor wallet.I feel LV has more options - if you want to go with brown or different colors or different patterns. Other than that its just personal choice.I went through many wallets before selecting this one.

thank you for everyone's input!! :biggrin: u guys are great!! yeah i do think the St. Cocco material is very pretty but seems fragile. but i not sure if i should trust my own judgement until asking everyone's opinion. thanks for helping me ^^

:heart:

I don't know much about the Miu Miu wallets but I would be hesitant about getting the emily wallet because I have read alot about the leather chipping off the button. If you look in the club house they mention it and I believe their are even pictures. However that may not even bother you. goodluck with your decision!!!