Help! Which vca alhambra necklace??

ladyluv

Jun 8, 2007
Very excited to get a VCA alhmabra necklace this holiday..need help with prices in Canada pleaseee and thank you!

a)ALHAMBRA MAGIC 16 MOTIF White mother of pearl w/yellow gold

b)ALHAMBRA ALHAMBRA 20 motif Onyx w/ white or yellow gold

or

c) ALHAMBRA VINTAGE 20 motif All gold???

Hey there! I think the vintage alhambra yg/onyx (it doesn't come in wg/onyx) should be about $11,000 CND! Can't help you on the others but HAPPY SHOPPING and we'd looooove to see it!

I love the mop, but I read that the all gold version was being discontinued or redesigned. So, if you really like that one I would suggest getting it. Have you ever considered getting 2 10 motif necklaces? It gives you more options. Just a suggestion.

^every time I read that about the yellow gold vintage alhambra being redesigned I get nervous! I just bought my 10 motif and was trying to not buy anything else now! But my plan was to buy another 10 motif to give me the option to wear the 2 together!

Anyway, back to the point of this thread! It is hard to make a recommendation, because they are all beautiful necklaces. My first VCA nekcklace was a 20 motif white gold vintage alhambra mop. But I would have been happy with any of the necklaces you're thinking about. My recommendation would be to go and try them all on--I suspect one will capture your heart more than the others.

If you can't go try them all on, I'd study as many pictures as you can, and try and visualize how you'd wear your necklace and with what. That might point you in the right direction for you.

Good luck! Can't wait to see your future reveal!

I have the onyx and I really recommend it, especially if you have dark hair (its easier for me to match as I have dark hair and wear lots of black). I would love any of your options though!

definately the gold!! the vintage one imo is the prettiest one out of all of the options VCA has to offer! its gorgeous and its something that will only be more precious to you with time!

All beautiful, but my vote will always go with the magic alhambra!

Magic is certainly more whimsical in my opinion, which suits me, but this is something you should consider.