Help!! Which tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to get a tote. I am having a hard time with which one to get. denim, green or black aged calfskin? I already have a deauville tote in blue with gold hardware from cruise 2019. I would appreciate any input.

Attached Files:

2. I love the first one!

Sanzy, cafecreme15 and Missy716 like this.
  3. I vote for the first one too. The color looks amazing. The third one is of course very classic choice if you want to play it safe. If you already have a black tote, go for the color!

LJChicago, Missy716 and Sanzy like this.
  4. First!
    Does it exist maybe in beige?

Missy716 and Sanzy like this.
  5. I don’t have a black tote. But I do have a black reissue with gold hardware, a black med lrg classic flap with silver hardware, a woc black with gold hardware.

6. I asked about beige. They only had the classic tote in beige.

Attached Files:

7. I vote for the first one too! Did you find the tote to be heavy?

Missy716 and Sanzy like this.
  8. I tried on the larger version of this one and it was very light. The leather was amazing.

swtdevlgrl likes this.
  9. For totes. I'd go for black.

Missy716 likes this.
  10. First choice is the first one but if you don’t already have a nice black tote then the black one.

Missy716 likes this.
  11. Tough choice! I like the 1st or 3rd. If it's not for work, I like #1 the best.

nesuuu and Missy716 like this.
  12. 1st one is definitely eye catching and my favourite but for practical reasons I vote the 3rd one.

Missy716 likes this.
  13. 1st looks the prettiest though it won’t be very practical for every day use/work bag

Missy716 likes this.
  14. Green, very pretty. For me because of kids I’d choose black.

Missy716 likes this.
  15. black or the classic beige

Missy716 likes this.