Help ! Which Tiffany key should I get ?!

hannahchloe

Jul 2, 2013
Hi.. I'm torn and don't know which key I should get.. I've my eyes on 1. The Crown key 2. The Fleur key 3. The Oval key and 4. The Atlas key.
I'm looking at sterling silver and wearing it both long chain and short ... Would appreciate your input and if you have pics of yourself wearing any of these keys.. Please post them :smile:
I wear black all the time :smile:

Hi.. No i didn't see the knot key pendant when I was in the shop last. Will check it out when I return to buy :smile:

Do take some mod shots when you go back ,am sure we'd all love to see the options.

I was very close to buying the silver knot key with the single diamond, I liked the medium size key on a longer chain. The SA kept pushing me towards the diamond keys which were more than I wanted to spend at the time so I ended up leaving. This was in Boston at New Year. We wound up at a different Tiffany where I had a lovely experience buying my silver bean earrings which i wear loads.

Still tempted by a key on a long chain so looking forward to seeing what you choose.

Also love the oval key, beautiful and vintage looking. Would love to see mod shots of that ;)

Hi.. I've finally decided on the crown key with a 24" chain. The oval key is out of stock and the Fleur key is not longer available.
I will probably get a smaller sized oval in the future :smile:

Would love to see mod shots of your keys :smile: