Help!!!! Which should I get?!?!

If you're really sure that you won't end up returning it again, then I think the chocolate siggie is best. Otherwise, I'd get the same bag again since you loved it so much! I like how the Chelsea hobo looks actually! (I know, I'm the odd ball!)

I know if I buy a Carly I am NOT returning her.. simply am not!!! I like the Chelsea a lot too, even though a lot of girls dont' care for it as much... but I like both for different reasons.. I swear one day I am going to get an ulcer thanks to my coach obsession. :throwup:

We'll have ulcers together! LOL! I always think I want a Carly too but I had a camel leather one once and it hurt my shoulder when I wore it so I had to sell it. It sucks to have to make these decisions!

We'll have ulcers together! LOL! I always think I want a Carly too but I had a camel leather one once and it hurt my shoulder when I wore it so I had to sell it. It sucks to have to make these decisions!

LOL Misery loves company :tup: I know, for me it wasn't a comfort issue at all, just an ocd issue!!!!! :upsidedown: I have said before that Carly must have cocaine on her because I just cant' seem to stay away from her!!!! :shrugs:

I have the same love hate thing with the carlys. I bought the choco one and I am lovin' it!!

Maybe you could try again with the carly? I like the khaki/chocolate or the all chocolate!!

I say go to the boutique (or Macy's) and try them all on again and see which one REALLY catches your eye...it may be a TOTALLY different bag than Chelsea OR Carly!

Oh man you are no help!!! :roflmfao: We dont' have any dept store that carries coach either!!!! :crybaby: I was just at the boutique yesterday though and nothing caught my eye except the carly and the chelseas are no longer there except in the optic. hmmmm :shrugs:

Can you wait until the next floorset comes out? If nothing catches your eye then, wait until the next. When do the new Chelseas come out? Won't there be some new ones soon? There were going to be some new Carly leathers too, I think. If you are not 100% sure then I'd wait. I know you want the PCE discount so maybe you could get a large Carly and leave the tags on so you could exchange it if you need to later. I know how you feel though. It sucks to try to decide.

I actually like the Chelsea hobo and the Carly. If you are obsessing over the carly, then I would get the all chocolate sig Carly -- so lovely! But don't hesitate to get the Chelsea hobo again. I never see anyone carry it and if you loved it, then I would get that one.

I like the idea of getting a Carly or hobo and keeping the tags on until the new floorset comes out though...

Sorry, I couldn't be more help.

I LOVE Carly - I can't wait to open mine on Christmas. But, of the two color schemes you have, I like the Chelsea a LOT more. I don't like black/brown together - I think it clashes. That's just MY opinion, though. So, check me off for the Chelsea! You have to get what's better for you.

Since you've returned/sold Carlys in the past and you've used your Chelsea and loved it as much as you said you do, I'd get the Chelsea (WITH PCE!!!) and then maybe an accessory. :smile: