• Orange mini Antigona

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • Pink mini lucrezia

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Minnie24

O.G.
Jul 17, 2010
Hey everyone! I managed to grab two beautiful Givenchy bags in the Christmas sales with 40% off but I can't decide which one to keep??

The first one is a mini orange Antigona in smooth leather and the second is a micro lucrezia in neon pink. I thought it would be an easy decision once they arrived but I really can't decide! I've only got one Givenchy in my collection so far which is a small black Antigona which is more or an everyday bag, so the new one will be more of a weekend bag. Please let me know which you would choose! Thank you x

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Stormy C
Hi Minnie,

I love both but I think the Mini Ant is just TDF!! Soooo gorgeous. You don't say if your other Ant is smooth shiny finish or matt finish... if matt then this is definitely enough of a different look.
I like the Lucrezia but the Ant pips it to the post IMHO!
BTW - did you buy instore or online? I only ask as I'm in London too and would like to know if you went instore so that I might have a look .....
TIA and happy New Year!
MFD

Hi Minnie,

I love both but I think the Mini Ant is just TDF!! Soooo gorgeous. You don't say if your other Ant is smooth shiny finish or matt finish... if matt then this is definitely enough of a different look.
I like the Lucrezia but the Ant pips it to the post IMHO!
BTW - did you buy instore or online? I only ask as I'm in London too and would like to know if you went instore so that I might have a look .....
TIA and happy New Year!
MFD

Thank you for your reply! My black Ant is matte so yes I agree there's enough of a difference and I do love the smooth shiny finish! I bought them both from Harvey Nichols but online, not sure if they would have any in store I haven't had chance to check :smile: