Which Rolex?

31 looks better on you. I love the diamond markers. Prefer meteorite over pink wave, although meteorite looks busy. If you like it, then take it. Is there another choice of dial? I like kimbel's silver floral. It looks elegant, feminine, and becoming.

Reactions: Kimbels
Both are gorgeous but the trend is moving toward 36mm for women. Can you get the 36mm in meteorite? All of my Rolex watches are 36mm and whenever I have watch-shopped with friends, they ended up going with 36 over 31

That 31mm is beautiful!. 36 is much more chunky when you have a smaller wrist, and I just don't feel that it will have the longevity of the 31mm or 28mm size. Of course if you plan on getting another Rolex in the future, then you'd be ok with either size for now. The pink one is beautiful as well.
If I were buying my only Rolex for the long term, I'd probably go 31 or 28 over the 36. They are the true lady sized watches that will endure, plus they also look better when you choose to wear something dressy. Of course this is just my opinion. I do have both a 31mm and a 36mm, but if I had to choose only one, it would be the 31mm.
The meteorite diamond dial on that 31mm is amazing and it looks fabulous on you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Pink Bubbles
31 is a much better fit on your wrist. How about the readability of that meteorite with diamonds dial--rather busy? Is that a consideration? There's a pretty pink dial available in 31 too.

31 is a much better fit on your wrist. How about the readability of that meteorite with diamonds dial--rather busy? Is that a consideration? There's a pretty pink dial available in 31 too.

The 31 meteorite isn't too busy to read- It was really difficult to capture the beauty of it in a photo. I thought I wanted the 36 pink wave dial, but in person it does look a bit too big on my wrist. I am leaning toward the 31 because it is really unique and it looks like a decent sized watch on my wrist. I've got both on hold and have to go back to try on again. Over at Rolex forums it's pretty close to a unanimous vote for the meteorite with a majority of posters being men. Only the women vote for the pink LOL!