Help! Which Raymond Weil Tango

Jul 3, 2006
Which one do you all like better? Thanks!

image-1436909510.jpg

image-870765443.jpg

I bought the first one yesterday, but just saw the second one online. Which do you all think is prettier for an everyday watch? Thanks so much!
The only difference is the dial. Same size, etc. one has mother of pearl face with 8 diamonds and roman numerals at the quarter hour. The other has white face, no diamonds, and roman numerals at every hour. It looks in the pictures like the MOP one with diamonds is bigger, but they are the same size. Bezel and band are the same. They both have the date function at 3 o'clock and a second hand. The second is a little cheaper, but not a huge difference, so I'm not concerned with that.

Help! Thanks!

Last edited:
cupcake34 said:
It's hard to say, I honestly like both. You really can't go wrong here! IMO, both are suitable for daily wear.

Do you have a slight preference?

Originally I went in looking for all roman numerals, but they only had the men's. I don't know. I'm so torn. The first one is nice on, looks nice next to tennis bracelet or stacked with something with diamonds, but the second I imagine would too. I'm just totally torn. Arghh!

Well, I really like both of them but if I had to decide right here and right now, I'd choose the second one. Maybe it's more versatile and easier to match.

But the first one looks great as well!

Is there a great difference in price?

Here's a better picture of the first one stacked with a couple of bracelets.

image-3544368291.jpg

There is about $150.00 difference. I got mine on sale at over $250 off. I haven't found the second yet. It retails about $150-200 less. I suppose it would depend if it was priced as well.

prplhrt21 said:
I think you picked it first then it must be what you liked, so go with your gut!

They didn't have the other one when I bought mine yesterday. He told me it only came in men's. I think he didn't know. I'm pretty simple with watchs - love classics. I do like the diamonds. I'm just really fond of white dials rather than MOP. Had a wonderful young salesperson though and unless he could find the other, I wouldn't want him to lose the sale. He was so sweet.

I just literally can't decide which one is nicer - ha ha! I've been wearing the same 4 Gucci watches now for 20 years, and didn't want to spend a whole lot since I'm helping my daughter who just moved to Australia. I just wanted something new after 20 years (will still use my Gucci's), but love roman numerals. When I win the lottery though - would love a Cartier Tank - ha ha!

Last edited: