Help! Which Raymond Weil Tango

I prefer the second one. I own it (I think that the pic you linked might even be the pic I posted in my reveal thread! ;)) and just found it to be more balanced. You can't go wrong either way! It's a great watch and the only plated gold watch that hasn't lost any of it's color for me. I think your SA may have been misinformed. It does come in a ladies watch. Check the Raymond Weil site. I bought mine from Ben Bridge. The men's version was much larger.

I prefer the second one. I own it (I think that the pic you linked might even be the pic I posted in my reveal thread! ;)) and just found it to be more balanced. You can't go wrong either way! It's a great watch and the only plated gold watch that hasn't lost any of it's color for me. I think your SA may have been misinformed. It does come in a ladies watch. Check the Raymond Weil site. I bought mine from Ben Bridge. The men's version was much larger.

Yes. I saw yours! He definitely was misinformed. Unfortunately, I used a gift card to this store for this. They don't carry yours. I'm stuck with this one or a $1,000 store credit and there isnt anything else there I love. I'm going to try l. Yours this morning at different store too though. I agree yours is so classic and pretty. Hopefully I'll live with mine if I cant get yours. I think its still pretty. The gift card was a sweet Christmas gift. LOL!

charleston-mom said:
Here's a better picture of the first one stacked with a couple of bracelets.

There is about $150.00 difference. I got mine on sale at over $250 off. I haven't found the second yet. It retails about $150-200 less. I suppose it would depend if it was priced as well.

I like this one!

Well, I had a chance today to try on the second one in person at a different Jewelers. Thank goodness! I didn't like it on me in person at all. I'm so pleased I got the one I did. I have gotten it out of its box and am happily wearing it now.

Thanks so much everyone for the opinions and support!!!