Help! Which one?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I like the black BUT it's wool! Blah. It's friggin 4300! That's loony for wool
    Or step out of my comfort zone and do leopard

image-3092715990.jpg

image-1675459030.jpg

2. Thats a lot of money for something that is really trendy...

I don't know if I could pull of leapard in that size... maybe in the baby, but I don't think it would be a bag I would use enough to get my $$ worth out of it...

3. I ADORE the black, But really I would say neither it's not worth it and I'm not keen on the leopard, Maybe something that style in vernis or epi?

4. You're right. I don't love them
    I like the leopard but not a fan of the wool. The leopard is 2700 I think

5. Yeah that's true. I can get a few things for the price of that
    I don't do leopard. I could but ehh. Ugh

6. If I had to pick between the 2, I would say black but I agree it'd not worth the money

7. Neither :sad: for that price, I'd get the SC pm in black or cherry :smile:

8. I agree.

9. Oooooo cherry. I like that color

10. It's my HG bag. If you can get it, I'd go for it! It's so pretty and nice leather :smile:

11. Maybe a speedy empreinte? The leopard does not scream LV to me, it looks sort of like other bags I have seen out lately.

12. I would say neither but if I had to chose, I would pick the Leopard. For $4300, I rather get a Mahina.

13. I agree

14. Thank you so much

15. I love the leopard, myself even if both were the se price love the leopard. I'm not huge for animal print but the bag is stunning in person