Help.... which one?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which one should I get?

1. silver/silver carly

2. silver/silver brooke

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So I can't decide! Which bag should I get? I want some silver siggie..I don't own either one of these styles and I have never tried either one on. I LOVE the inside of the carly and don't know what colour the inside of the brooke is. Probably lavendar. They are the same price... I already bought the carly and then started pondering brooke. I could always buy brooke too and decide when they both get here? Which do you like better??

Silver/silver medium carly

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

or silver/silver brooke?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hmmmm, that's a tough one. I think I like the looks of the carly better. With the side straps it just adds a little something. One thing to consider though, I think the regular brooke is bigger than the medium carly.

3. hmmmmm I think that it is a little bigger...

4. i like carly more!

5. How about a silver sig glam tote from poppy line? Least it's in the outlets!

6. I have the silver/silver Carly and I LOVE it! I got it when they first arrived at the outlets. And if my memory serves me correctly the lining is a very pretty green color!

7. hmm I like the carly :O)

8. Most definitely sticking w/the old school... carly!

9. yes it is a beautiful lime green! see above^ Do you have any modeling pics?

I'm tempted to just buy both and decide once they get here. Bunny, I just don't love poppy. I tried, I bought the spotlight, carried it once and decided that it wasn't for me. I sold it. I think maybe it's just the poppy patch even... it just looks cheap to me.

10. Sorry, I actually haven't taken any pics of my bags yet, (I need to do this!). But I can assure you it is very comfortable to wear. I am a total shoulder bag girl and this one works perfectly for me.

11. i love the carly but would be scared it would fray like the rest of them

12. if it frays it frays:sad: I'm sure coach would do something for me down the road. I love the style enough to take the plunge.

13. I am going to go against the flow and say brooke. I have the metalic brooke and love it.I love how you can use the shoulder strap or the short straps on you arm. I don;t know what the lining is on the silver but mine has a deep purple (not the lavender) lining. The olny draw back is no d ring.

14. I think I like the Brooke...

15. i like both...