Help! Which one would you choose?

cpdoll

O.G.
Feb 7, 2011
I've always wanted a classic but when I went into the store to pick it up I spotted this mini python which took my breathe away. I currently have a new medium boy in black. I plan to use the bag interchangably with the boy to go shopping / out and about on weekends.

With the rate the Chanel prices are increasing, I can only afford one and will only get one more bag. So help! Which would you choose?

-mini Python
-classic large with SHW

Last edited:
I would normally choose the classic over other bags, but you're right -- the python IS stunning! The classic is a bit, dare I say, basic. The python stands out and you can dress it up with different types of outfits/occasions.

My vote is for the python!

I would normally choose the classic over other bags, but you're right -- the python IS stunning! The classic is a bit, dare I say, basic. The python stands out and you can dress it up with different types of outfits/occasions.

My vote is for the python!

Thank you for your input Tally! When I tried on the Python, it didn't look as elegant on me compared to the classic (I think because I could only wear it crossbody/ super long on one shoulder) and also the colour.

My husband describes the mini Python as a one night stand and the classic as a 'safe boyfriend'. I don't want to impulse buy the Python if it's not right for me but I'm just awe by its beauty.

Last edited:
Which one would you be able to work more in your closet? Think about colors?
If it's going out bag only..you could definitely do python. Would the skin require more maintenance than classic? Something I would research before buying an exotic. Just my two cents.

i think the classic large with SHW. the python is an impulse buy imo and for women who already have an extensive collection of chanel. the python is gorgeous, but i think in the long run, the better choice is the classic. unless you have lots of chanel already, in which case i would get the python.

The python is gorgeous but I would go for the one that you would get more use out of. If you don't have a classic yet, I would choose the classic.

Which one makes your heart go pitter-patter? Since you already have a medium boy in black, my vote is to go for the blue python. It is stunning!

I would go for the blue mini as it's an attention getter. I do buy preloved as well as new, and you will be able to find the black bag again preloved at a better price if you keep your eyes peeled.

It says 'I have arrived' the other says 'here I am': a little quieter :smile: