HELP,, which one should i get?? fushia RoRy or.....

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
OK,,, heres how it rolls for me,, i love legacy,, totes however work best for me because at any given moment i need to get a tape measure,,, a folder,,, my mac air,,, or whatever out of my bag quickly and tote styles just work better for that,,, however rory is the best of both worlds because it can be kinda slouchy too,,,,, & I am such a rory fan-atic!!! should i just stick with what i know works for me & that i love,,, or should i try something new???!! & fushia??? im thinkn i can mix and match straps and tassels too,,,, ewwwww fun!!! so what do ya think?? I really like the mens legacy tote shown here in the red chili & blue so IDK..:nuts::confused1:

Attachments

• prory.jpg
    prory.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 396
  • 70600_cli_a0.jpg
    70600_cli_a0.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 70600_b4oc_a0.jpeg
    70600_b4oc_a0.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 389
Men's Legacy Tote!! The leather is thick and chewy, the bag is a substantial size, and it will get better with age. I think it is versatile and a timeless style. I prefer a removable shoulder strap and the colours you've chosen are stunning!!!

I just purchased the larger tote in chili and it is AMAZING!!!!

Good luck with your decision!! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I love Rory but if you don't already have a bag in that Bleecker leather I say get the chili Bleecker. The leather is TDF and sturdy. Not sure about color loss on the corners of fuchsia Rory over time. Besides you have three gorgeous Rorys so it's nice to get something different, too.

The rory seems to fit your needs/wants BUT that men's bleaker tote in ocean is something

I would get the bleaker tote and then have a small clutch ~ basket clutch, inside to grab and go for purse needs