Help! Which new Bandeau should I choose?

forever.elise

Jan 7, 2014
Louis Vuitton has come out with 3 new bandeau choices, and I really like 2 of the new ones, and one of the old ones, but I would have to see if the third choice would be available to order because they would have to find one in store first.

Choice 1., Bleu Petrole:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406670332.162496.jpg

Choice 2., Quetsch:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406670377.529677.jpg

Choice 3., Violet Fuchsia:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406670426.946913.jpg

Please let me know what you guys think! Keep in mind, if your vote is for the last bandeau, it will be harder to find because it's an old style. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Louis Vuitton has come out with 3 new bandeau choices, and I really like 2 of the new ones, and one of the old ones, but I would have to see if the third choice would be available to order because they would have to find one in store first.

Choice 1., Bleu Petrole:
View attachment 2701842

Choice 2., Quetsch:
View attachment 2701843

Choice 3., Violet Fuchsia:
View attachment 2701844

Please let me know what you guys think! Keep in mind, if your vote is for the last bandeau, it will be harder to find because it's an old style. Thanks in advance! :smile:

Ooh dear... I like the last one the best! :giggles: If not, the middle (second) one is quite lovely. The first one is nice, but for me its a little dark. But you need to get what YOU like, ultimately our opinions shouldn't matter :biggrin: Good luck!

Ooh dear... I like the last one the best! :giggles: If not, the middle (second) one is quite lovely. The first one is nice, but for me its a little dark. But you need to get what YOU like, ultimately our opinions shouldn't matter :biggrin: Good luck!

Thank you for responding! I really liked the 3rd option the best, too...but now with fall approaching, I'm sort of leaning towards the 1st. option (the navy). In have a Neo Neverfull MM in original monogram, and I was thinking the navy would look nice over the brown canvas?

Thank you for responding! I really liked the 3rd option the best, too...but now with fall approaching, I'm sort of leaning towards the 1st. option (the navy). In have a Neo Neverfull MM in original monogram, and I was thinking the navy would look nice over the brown canvas?

I think the first one would look great with Mono!

I just got the Quetsch this past weekend. I use bandeaus to tie around my bags.
I was going to get the Bleu Petrole as well but I placed it against a mono and a damier bag and I thought it was too dark. GL deciding.

I was going to get the Bleu Petrole as well but I placed it against a mono and a damier bag and I thought it was too dark. GL deciding.

I was thinking of the Quetsch too, I will have to go in to my LV store and just try them on my bags. I just hope they are still currently in stock, because it always takes a few days for replenishments when they have low inventory.

Btw, would you please post a picture of your Quetsch bandeau tied to your bag so I could see what it looks like? :smile: Thank you in advance!!!

I think it really depends on which one would coordinate with your handbags. I like them all, but the 3rd one is my favorite.

Can you call the Boutique & see what they have in stock? That way you'll know if you have to order & wait.

Good Luck deciding! ;)

Thanks everybody for the advice so far. I love the third one as well, but I see so many people with this scarf of their Neverfull and even though it is so eye catching, can I say I'm a little bored of seeing it? I guess I could say the same thing about the Neverfull bag because so many people have that as well, I guess I was thinking if I got a new color it would make the bag feel more updated? It's also the Neo, so it's somewhat updated from the original...