Poll closed May 6, 2018.
  1. Blue/Pink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Grey/Blue

100.0%
  1. #1 Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Hi all! I’m thinking about getting a Miu Miu wallet, this would be my very first item from the brand, but now I can’t decide which colour to get. The blue/pink is very girly and pink is my favourite colour. The grey/blue also very nice and I have 2 grey bags that I can match with. Please help me decide! TIA!

F8490246-B407-45D6-8770-0D86AC4C38F3.jpeg
    BEA8A361-4B40-4C37-9564-2397E3CCE8CF.jpeg

Ps: It’s actually grey/ green (turquoise), not blue, lol!!

dotty8 likes this.
  2. #2 May 16, 2018 at 3:11 PM
    Last edited: May 16, 2018 at 3:37 PM
    I was also thinking if getting this style last month and preferred the grey one online, but when I saw it IRL, it didn't impress me as much as I thought it would... It is nice, but I don't know, maybe this smooth leather is a little too stiff and shiny for this size, I prefer softer wallets :flowers: So I'll probably get the Mughetto (pink) Madras leather one with the large metal logo... well, for now I got a coin purse in this size :smile:

In the pictures I took at the Milan boutiques, you can see also a black and pink version of the bow wallet :smile: From the colors that you posted I'd pick the grey one, because this style is already very girly so a neutral color balances it out nicely I think :smile:

IMG_9697a.jpg IMG_9740a.jpg

lee_dya likes this.
  3. Hi! Thank you for your opinion and the photos, so many eye candy, hahhahha... I actually just got the grey wallet few weeks ago, I decided to go with the grey to match my 2 grey bags. So happy with this purchase and looking forward to buy more Miu Miu in the future.

dotty8 likes this.
  4. ^^ Ha, nice to hear, congrats! :biggrin: I think you made the right decision... Miu miu items are great, it's my favourite brand actually :love: :smile: