Poll closed May 6, 2018.
  1. Blue/Pink

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Grey/Blue

100.0%
  1. #1 Apr 29, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
    Hi all! I’m thinking about getting a Miu Miu wallet, this would be my very first item from the brand, but now I can’t decide which colour to get. The blue/pink is very girly and pink is my favourite colour. The grey/blue also very nice and I have 2 grey bags that I can match with. Please help me decide! TIA!

F8490246-B407-45D6-8770-0D86AC4C38F3.jpeg
    BEA8A361-4B40-4C37-9564-2397E3CCE8CF.jpeg

Ps: It’s actually grey/ green (turquoise), not blue, lol!!

bellebellebelle19 and dotty8 like this.
  2. #2 May 16, 2018
    Last edited: May 16, 2018
    I was also thinking if getting this style last month and preferred the grey one online, but when I saw it IRL, it didn't impress me as much as I thought it would... It is nice, but I don't know, maybe this smooth leather is a little too stiff and shiny for this size, I prefer softer wallets :flowers: So I'll probably get the Mughetto (pink) Madras leather one with the large metal logo... well, for now I got a coin purse in this size :smile:

In the pictures I took at the Milan boutiques, you can see also a black and pink version of the bow wallet :smile: From the colors that you posted I'd pick the grey one, because this style is already very girly so a neutral color balances it out nicely I think :smile:

IMG_9697a.jpg IMG_9740a.jpg

bellebellebelle19 and lee_dya like this.
  3. Hi! Thank you for your opinion and the photos, so many eye candy, hahhahha... I actually just got the grey wallet few weeks ago, I decided to go with the grey to match my 2 grey bags. So happy with this purchase and looking forward to buy more Miu Miu in the future.

dotty8 likes this.
  4. ^^ Ha, nice to hear, congrats! :biggrin: I think you made the right decision... Miu miu items are great, it's my favourite brand actually :love: :smile:

MandarinaDrunk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice