HELP! Which colour Harlequin to purchase?

AHL

Jan 16, 2008
Hi,
Just thought I'd get some opinions on which Harlequin to purchase:

Grey/Silver or Pink/Silver (see attached pictures!)

I can get the Grey/Silver RIGHT NOW (there's something to be said for instant gratification) from Raffaello but unsure if I want that one or the Pink/Silver one (as seen on the arm of Lindsay Lohan - though if she has it, not sure I do, but I think I love that colour more).

If I want to get the Pink/Silver one, does anyone know where I would be able to get one now? Does the Miu Miu stores in NY have that colour and will they ship to Canada?

Holt (pretty much the only store that sells Miu Miu) will not be getting Harlequins in until the late Summer and they can't tell for sure which colors they ordered or in which sizes (or to which stores they are shipping them to)which is very frustrating!!!

Would love some help with this!

Thanks!

Attachments

• miubag-rr1428-ujo-f0276-acc-p.jpg
    miubag-rr1428-ujo-f0276-acc-p.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 97
  • bag pinka.jpg
    bag pinka.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 79
  • bag pink.jpg
    bag pink.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 96
holts doesn't have the harlequins? boo. i wanted to go look after i finished exams.

but anyway, i like vote for the silver! although, the pink one is very tempting too.

i'm not very helpful! :Push:

I just got the grey/silver one last wk, and I love it! I think it will go w/ a variety of different outfits, at least the colors that I wear. Good luck w/ your decision, either one is a beautiful color combo.

I would go for the grey silver! I think it will go with just about anything and is easier to the eye. The pink is also very pretty, but a bit less timeless.. I'd say go for the Grey!!

The grey is lovely and a little more sophisticated I think, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pink. The colors make me happy when I see it. I know that's hoakey...

Thanks for all the input! I ordered the grey/silver one (as I called around the stores & no one seems to have the pink one in stock at the moment or were willing to ship to Canada for that matter).

It's my first time ordering from Raffaello (I had wanted to in the past, but I usually like to see the product before buying) Hopefully it goes ok. My sister also wanted one, but after I ordered, it is no longer on the site, so hopefully my order went through & I get it soon!!!