Help! Which color should I get?

ZoeyZoo

Feb 6, 2007
I'm planning to buy a Chloe Edith and would appreciate any opinions on which color to get: Jade or Wiskey.

I plan on using it as an all-year, wear with everything work bag. I wear a lot of black, brown, red, teal, and greens. Lately I have been wearing a lot of neutrals but I'm hoping to add more colored pieces.

Which should I choose? :confused1:

Jade:

Wiskey:

Thanks in advance...

I would say it depends on what you need the bag for. Would you use it for everyday or as an accent piece?

The whiskey would be good for everyday. Not sure, though, how it will blend with the colors of your outfit so it will depend a lot on how you mix and match the pieces.

The Green would be better as THE accent piece for an outfit - not something that you use TO BLEND WITH the outfit. I have a Bal in sapin green which IMO looks a little like this shade of green and it's kinda hard to mix and match it with my outfits. So I'd say, if it's for an accent, I would suggest a brighter shade of green.... :smile: Good luck with your choice..

I like that red colour but for a long term go with everything bag it's got to be the whiskey! ( have you seen the muscade colour?) have a look through the piccies on the chloe forum to see all the colours.