help! which color is closest to 05 turquoise?

i really like the turquoise color, do you guys know which color this f/w season had one close to it? i liked ocean but it felt like there was none of the turquoise undertone, and i was looking at the s/s 2008, well a glimpse.. but i don't think i see anythingn close to it. what you guys think is the closest one to 05's turquoise?

I don't think anything from FW 2007 was close. As you say Ocean is definitely a blue, with little or no green in it.
coinpurse2xj8.jpg

From what we've seen so far, I would say Sky Blue from 2008 will be closest, a pale but bright blue, but again there's little turquoise:
balenbogia.jpg

I think you'd be better off sourcing an older bag! It's such a rich gorgeous colour!

Yes, Kymara is right. Aqua is somewhat more muted....but probably about the closest you'll get to a turquoise/teal color!!!! Believe me...I'm dying to find my HG '05 turq twiggy...but the aqua is doing just fine for me too!

thanks guys, i see a bit similarity but there's also A BIG diff if you know wat i mean. turquoise is such a beautiful color, i think if its different its different u know? like how so many reds are out there but each one has a diff undertone or boldness or watever to it. turqupise have tat unique color i can't really describe but it sure is beautiful. i think i'm gonna wati it out even if it'll take me 3 years. ut if there are any news.. PM me!